Gluten-free pancake recipe with just 3 ingredients!
Happy Pancake day! #teamVITL ambassador Cyn from blog 'Cyntra In The City' is here to share her go-to pancake recipe!
Making a delicious pile of pancakes is one of my favourite ways to start the day on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, Friday...) and they couldn't be simpler.
Very simple and truly delicious, you can tailor them to suit your needs.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk (milk alternatives can be used instead. Or, alternatively, try a tablespoon of smooth nut butter for thicker pancakes!)
- Place all your ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a good pancake-like consistency. Do not over do it as they can get a little thin.
- Heat coconut oil or ghee in a pan. When the pan is piping hot pour in the mixture slowly to form small pancake shaped circles.
- Let the mixture seal and bubble. After 40 seconds, using a spatula, flip the pancake mixture over and repeat.
- When the pancake is golden brown each side take off the heat and serve.
My favourite toppings are -
- Greek yoghurt, argan oil, and honey
- Blueberries, raspberries and honey
- Peanut butter and strawberries