3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Pancakesby CynCity24th February 2017
Happy Pancake day! #teamVITL ambassador Cyn from Cyn In The City is here to share her go-to pancake recipe!
Making a delicious pile of pancakes is one of my favourite ways to start the day on special occasions (birthday, anniversary, Friday...) and they couldn't be simpler.
Very simple and truly delicious, you can tailor them to suit your needs.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk (milk alternatives can be used instead. Or, alternatively, try a tablespoon of smooth nut butter for thicker pancakes!)
- 1 sachet of VITL Greens for a superfood boost!
- Place all your ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a good pancake-like consistency. Do not over do it as they can get a little thin.
- Heat coconut oil or ghee in a pan. When the pan is piping hot pour in the mixture slowly to form small pancake shaped circles.
- Let the mixture seal and bubble. After 40 seconds, using a spatula, flip the pancake mixture over and repeat.
- When the pancake is golden brown each side take off the heat and serve.
My favourite toppings are -
- Greek yoghurt, argan oil, and honey
- Blueberries, raspberries and honey
- Peanut butter and strawberries
Looking for more easy and healthy recipes? Download our free Simple Everyday Wellbeing guide!