Per serving: 494Kcal, 23g Protein, 71g Carb, 15g Fat
Time: 10 Minutes
- 160g 100% buckwheat noodles
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 thumb ginger
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 heaped tsp coconut oil
- 150g shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 140g exotic mushroom selection
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 300g pak choi (broken into leaves)
- 50g cashew nuts
Garnish with chopped coriander
- In a pan of boiling water, cook the noodles for 7 minutes.
- Once cooked drain and rinse in cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a wok or frying pan, add the garlic, ginger and chili flakes for 2 minutes.
- Then add the shiitake mushrooms, stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Lastly, add the rest of the ingredients including cooked noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!