- 1 onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 2tsp olive oil
- 750ml water
- 3 tsp vegetable bouillon
- 200g frozen peas
- 200g frozen edamame (soy) beans
- 75g fresh basil
- Black pepper
- Sweat off the onions and garlic in the olive oil for 5 minutes in a pan.
- Add the water and the bouillon and bring to the boil.
- Add the peas and edamame, bring back to the boil and cook for 1 minutes until the beans are cooked.
- Season with black pepper, add the basil and blend into a smooth soup.