Ingredients, serves 2
1 tin water
1 tin black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. vegetable bouillon powder
¾ juice of lime
1 cob of sweetcorn (sliced from the cobb)
½ bunch of coriander
600g/2 med sweet potato (cut into wedges)
1 tsp. olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper
1 tbsp. red onion (very finely chopped)
¼ juice of lime
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Toss the sweet potato in oil and seasoning. Place on baking sheet on baking paper and bake for 45mins
3. Meanwhile prepare the chili. Sweat of the onions and garlic in the olive oil for 5mins or so.
4. Add the beans, smoked paprika, tomatoes, bouillon powder and water. Bring to the boil and cook for 30 mins, stirring occasionally, adding a little water if becomes too dry.
5. Then add the sweetcorn, lime juice and seasoning for a further 5 mins.
6. Lastly add the stir through the coriander.
7. To prepare the guacamole, mash the avocado with the other ingredients.
8. Serve the chili with the wedges and side of avocado.