Healthy homemade caulifower hummus recipe
Did you know Cauliflower has been proven to help fight inflammation, aid digestion, and even balance hormones?
Nutritionist Helen Nichol's explores all the incredible. science-backed benefits of this humble vegetable on her blog, Well-Being Secrets and, to encourage you to get more cauliflower goodness into your diet, food blogger Natalie Thomas has put together a super easy, super healthy recipe for you to try too...
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 a head of cauliflower
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 15-oz can of chickpeas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop and steam the cauliflower until tender. Allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Blend the cauliflower, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper on high until very smooth.
- Add the chickpeas. Blend, adding water if needed.
- Enjoy! Keep the leftovers in the fridge.