Superfood gluten-free chocolate brownie recipe
These gluten free brownies are just the afternoon indulgence you have been looking for.
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- Oven on at 350/180 degrees
For the gooey superfood topping
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 tsp of coconut flour
- 1 VITL Greens sachet
- Line a 8x8 tin with a baking sheet.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix add in the wet ingredients and thoroughly mix using a food processor.
- Pour into the dish.
For the topping
- Mix all topping ingredients.
- Carefully spread the mixture on top of the uncooked brownies but don't mix.
- Cook for 25/30 mins.