Dairy-free chocolate and coconut protein pancakes
A big stack of pancakes always puts a smile on my face. It’s exactly what I needed after training in the rain this morning.
Put whatever you want on them but these little beauties are just as great by themselves. Pack them as a post-training snack, working lunches, the possibilities are endless!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsps of coconut flour
- 3 tbsps of desiccated coconut
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp of cocoa
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 pinch of pink Himalayan rock salt (optional)
- Start by whisking the eggs
- Gradually add the flour, followed by the protein powder, then add all the remaining ingredients, whisking until all the ingredients are combined
If you need a few pointers because your pancakes have been coming out different sizes, not perfectly circular or a little dark in colour, check out my Perfect Protein Pancake Pointers for all you could possibly need to know to cook up the perfect batch of pancakes every time.
I know you are going to love this one!
Photo credit: Healthy Jon