- 1 ripe banana (from the fridge)
- 3 dates
- 3 teaspoons raw cocoa powder
- 6-7 almonds
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 sachet of VITL Greens
- 100ml soy or almond milk (from the fridge)
- (Optional) A splash of agave syrup
- Slice your banana into big chunks and pop it into your smoothie blender, add in the stoned dates, the cocoa powder, the almonds, coconut oil, VITL Greens and your non-dairy milk of choice.
- Blend on high speed for a few seconds until smooth. Taste and add a splash of agave syrup if you fancy some extra sweetness.
- Serve into a tall glass with a straw and enjoy fresh!