Prep time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour
- 1 can quality organic full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 sachets VITL Greens
- 2-3 tbsp Bluebird matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/4 tsp arrowroot powder
- Place coconut milk, almond milk, matcha, VITL Greens, dates, and honey in a blender and blend until well combined. Add arrowroot and mix again. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more green tea powder, dates or honey.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and let chill for at least a few hours. Then pour into a pre-chilled ice cream maker and operate according to manufacturer's instructions*.
- Once finished churning you can either eat it as soft serve or transfer it to a freezer-safe container and let harden for 4-6 hours.
- Be sure to set out 20-30 minutes before serving to allow to soften
*If you don't have an ice cream maker, simply pour the "batter" into a freezer-safe container, cover, freeze, and stir/whisk every hour or so to aerate.