Healthy feta, watermelon and mint summer salad recipe
A refreshing light lunch, perfect for hot summer days. Mint and watermelon are a great, summery taste combination and you can replace feta with tofu or vegan feta for a vegan version if you prefer.
Prep time: 5mins
Ingredients – serves 1-2
- 1-inch slice watermelon (cubed = about 8 cups)
- ½ cucumber (spiralized or sliced into thin strips with a peeler)
- 50g watercress
- 100g feta (or marinated tofu or vegan feta if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp fresh mint (finely chopped)
- Squeeze of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Layer the watercress in a bowl with the cucumber and watermelon.
- Dress with olive oil and lemon juice and seasoning.
- Sprinkle over the feta and mint. Serve.