Gluten-free coconut vanilla yoghurt cupcake recipe
We teamed up with dairy-free coconut yogurt geniuses Coconut Collaborative to create these light, fluffy bites of deliciousness.
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 1½ cups Gluten-free all purpose flour
- 2 tsp Gluten free baking powder
- ¾ cup Castor sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 120g Coconut Collab Natural Yoghurt
- 1 sachet VITL Greens
- ½ cup melted Coconut oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 175°C
2. Layout 12 cupcake cases
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar and eggs, whisk until pale and frothy
4. Add Coconut Collaborative yogurt
5. Sift in gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and VITL greens, then whisk well until combined.
6. Use a spatula to fold in the melted coconut oil into the batter until batter is glossy.
7. Portion the cake mix into the cupcake cases and place in the oven for 20mins
8. Allow cupcakes to cool before icing.
- ½ cup Coconut oil
- 2 cup Icing sugar
- 60g Coconut Collab Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tsp VITL Greens
1. In a cake mixer, cream the coconut oil until smooth and whipped. Add the icing sugar and slowly at first combining in the mixer. Speed up to create a whipped mixture. Add coconut yoghurt and VITL Greens. Spread on top of cupcakes.