Libby Limon BSc NT mBANT / 26 Jul 2016
Makes 12 cupcakes
1. Pre-heat oven to 175°C
2. Layout 12 cupcake cases
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar and eggs, whisk until pale and frothy
4. Add Coconut Collaborative yogurt
5. Sift in gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and VITL greens, then whisk well until combined.
6. Use a spatula to fold in the melted coconut oil into the batter until batter is glossy.
7. Portion the cake mix into the cupcake cases and place in the oven for 20mins
8. Allow cupcakes to cool before icing.
1. In a cake mixer, cream the coconut oil until smooth and whipped. Add the icing sugar and slowly at first combining in the mixer. Speed up to create a whipped mixture. Add coconut yoghurt and VITL Greens. Spread on top of cupcakes.