Per serving - 463 Kcal, 38g protein, 13g carb, 29g fat
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 red onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 200g rainbow chard
- 20g chives (finely chopped)
- 10 eggs (beaten and well seasoned)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the rainbow chard to the pan and wilt as it mixes with the onion.
- Add the chives.
- Pour over the eggs and cook for a further 10 minutes on the hob, then finish and set the frittata for a few minutes under a hot grill.
- Serve with a green salad.