Raspberry vanilla chia jam and almond butter on toast
Our in-house nutritionist Libby Limon has put her own twist on the ‘peanut butter and jelly’ combo and provided us with a healthy, nutrient packed option. This involves secretly green homemade jam with our VITL Greens powder and Pip & Nut almond butter that’s made simply with roasted almonds and sprinkling of sea salt!
Ingredients, Makes 1 Jar
100g Frozen raspberries
50ml Boiling water
2 tbsp. Chia seeds
2 VITL greens sachets
2 tbsp. Pip & Nut Almond butter
1 Wholegrain bagel
For the Jam
1. Place raspberries and water in pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 mins.
2. Take off the heat, allow to cool for 10mins or so.
3. Add in the chia seeds and VITL Greens. Stir well.
4. Place in a jam jar and allow to cool in the fridge.
1. Toast the bagel
2. Spread each side with nut butter and top with the chia jam