Super simple, low-fat, pea and spinach soup recipe
A quick Soup you can make in your office or home blender in less than 3 mins.
331Kcal, 27g Carb, 16g Fat and 18g Protein
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 100g peas (frozen)
- 1 spring onion
- 20g basil
- 50g spinach
- 25g cashew nuts
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 200ml boiling water
- Dollop of Greek yoghurt to serve (optional)
- Place all the solid ingredients except the yoghurt into the blender cup and pour over the boiling water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and then blend again.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt for extra protein if you wish