Healthy summer coconut and fruit ice lollies recipe
Summer has never tasted so good and ice lollies have never been so healthy. These coconut superfood treats are the perfect way for the whole family to cool off. With only a handful of ingredients needed, the lollies can be mixed up in a couple of minutes so why not whip up a batch now ready for when the sun comes out.
Ingredients, Makes 10 Lollies
1. In a blender, place the coconut flesh, water and green powder.
2. Whizz until smooth.
3. Chop the fruit into small pieces and fill each lolly mould 2/3 full.
4. Pour in the coconut and greens mixture, tap the mould and then mix with the handle of a teaspoon to push the mixture down to the bottom of the mould.
5. Fill to the top with rest of the coconut mixture. Place in your lolly sticks and place in the freezer.
6. To serve run the mould under hot water to loosen the lollies to remove.