- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons Pulsin' pea protein powder
- 1 sachet of VITL Greens
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend it all together until you get a thick, paste-like consistency
- Shape the mix into six balls and flatten each one on a baking-paper-lined cookie tray. Use your fingers or a fork to flatten the dough.
- Bake at 160 C (320 F) for about 20 minutes or until the cookies are cooked through. It’s best to take them out while they’re still soft in the center as they tend to set a bit more as they cool.