Guilt-free vegan mint chocolate ice-cream recipe
Don't you just love ice cream? Well, now your body will too!
- 1 15 ounce can of full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1 sachet of VITL Greens
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Peppermint essential oil/extract
- Chocolate chips, coconut chips, dried fruit, nuts, cacao nibs, peppermint leaves for decoration
- Mix ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- (Optional) Mix together with an electric mixer or food processor/blender until thoroughly combined.
- Line a freezer safe dish with parchment paper (I used a glass baking dish).
- Pour ice cream mixture into the dish and cover with aluminium foil.
- Place in the freezer overnight to allow to fully freeze.
- Allow to sit on the counter for 20 minutes to soften before serving.