Collagen & Vitamin C
Effervescent tablets formulated with hydrolysed collagen & vitamin C to support healthy, radiant & hydrated skin.
- Healthy skin
Why choose Collagen & Vitamin C?
- What it does
- Supports collagen supply
- Antioxidant effect protects skin cells
- Aids overall health & immunity
- How to take
Take 1-2 tablets per day, each dissolved in a glass of water (200ml). Tip: To feel the full benefit, we recommend taking your vitamin effervescents daily for at least 3 months. This allows time for your body to fully adjust to the supplementation.
- How it works
Did you know that collagen & vitamin C work better when taken together?
- With each serving, 1000mg of hydrolysed marine collagen is absorbed through your blood vessels to the dermis (your deepest layer of skin) stimulating your body's natural collagen production.
- 80mg of vitamin C provides antioxidant effects, protecting your skin cells & further contributing to normal collagen production.
- As an added benefit, vitamin C also helps strengthen your immune system.
AS SEEN IN
From your thirties onwards, your collagen levels naturally decline by up to 25%*
Collagen is a natural protein that keeps our skin plump and supple.* Taken from the scientific journal, Plastic and Aesthetic Research
Look & feel your best
Nutritional support for your skin, hair, nails & joints.
Promotes collagen production
1000mg of digestible collagen peptides gives your body the building blocks it needs to produce enough collagen.
Improves skin & beauty
Supports skin moisture, elasticity and hydration whilst also reducing wrinkling & roughness of the skin.
Overall health & immunity
Collagen is a key nutrient for improving bone & joint health, whilst vitamin C helps increase your immunity.
High strength formula, maximum benefit
Each serving is formulated with 1000mg of collagen and 80mg of Vitamin C.
We use a hydrolysed form of collagen as it is broken down into digestible peptides, making it easier for the body to absorb.
Also found in bone broth & whole fish.
Powerful nutrient that not only helps increase collagen production but also supports your immune system & protects your cells from oxidative stress.
Also found in citrus fruits & red bell peppers.
Nothing but goodness
If your body doesn’t need it, we don’t add it.
Made by experts
- High quality nutrients
- Ultra absorbable ingredients
- Pescatarian friendly
- Scientifically-backed formula
What you won’t find
- Unnecessary filler ingredients
- Poor nutrient forms
- Artificial colours or flavourings
- Chemicals and preservatives
Backed by Science
A closer look at the research behind the vitamins and why we know they’ll work for you.
Collagen supplements improve the skin’s appearance
Results show that collagen improves skin moisture, elasticity, and hydration when orally administered. Additionally, collagen reduces the wrinkling and roughness of the skin.
Collagen production decreases as we age
This study compares skin cells from young individuals (18-29 years) and older populations (80+ years), suggesting that collagen synthesis declines as we age due to skin cells ageing and less mechanical stimulation.
Vitamin C supports healthy skin
The research shows that normal skin contains high concentrations of vitamin C, which supports important and well-known functions, stimulating collagen synthesis and assisting in antioxidant protection against UV-induced photodamage.
NRV = Nutrient reference value
- Hydrolysed collagen500mgNRV %:
The most abundant protein in the body, marine and hydrolysed for maximum absorption.
- Vitamin C80mg100%NRV %: 100%
Ascorbic acid is needed to aid the body's own collagen production.
Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (fish and products thereof), Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Maize Starch, Citrus Flavouring, Sweetener (Sodium Cyclamate), Peach Flavouring, Beetroot Powder, Ascorbic Acid (C), Sweetener (Acesulfame K), Colour (Riboflavin)
Why our customers love Vitl
“I would definitely recommend to others looking for supplements that suit them. Especially pleased they are vegan friendly and not full of bulking agents unlike other well known brands!”
“Very reliable and always love receiving my personalised supplements from Vitl. Highly recommend to anyone who is interested in their health and well-being.“
“Vitl are the only vitamin company that I use as I trust them to provide safe and effective supplements to suit my specific needs.”
Still have questions?
- How long will it take to notice a difference in my skin’s appearance?Based on extensive research into collagen, it’s been ascertained that taking collagen for at least 3 months is necessary to notice a difference. Consistency is key similarly to other vitamin supplements.
- I already take collagen, can I take this product alongside it?Collagen similarly to omega 3 and a few other nutrients don’t have an upper limit which suggests that you can take multiple collagen products at the same time. Our collagen & vit C effervescent is ideal as a refreshing drink on-the-go, after a workout or as a fruity pick me up in the afternoon.
- Why is there vitamin C in the product?Vitamin C is responsible for creating a strong core within a collagen protein, that’s what makes vitamin C and collagen such an important pairing. Vitamin C is a fundamental nutrient in the production of collagen.
- Do you have any other flavours?No unfortunately not, however do watch this space as we may have in the future!
If you don’t see your question then please get in touch here.