Daily capsules formulated with key nutrients to prepare your body to welcome your baby.
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B12
Why choose Female Fertility?
- What it does
- Provides the recommended daily dose of high strength folic acid (aka folate)
- Supports fertility & reproductive health
- Helps regulate hormones
- How to take
Take 1 capsule daily, with food (preferably in the morning).
- How it works
A unique blend of essential vitamins & minerals designed to assist your journey to conception:
- Supports cell division
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Aids normal thyroid gland function
- Supports hormonal balance
AS SEEN IN
Only 1 in 5 women are taking the recommended dose of folic acid before conceiving.*
A 400 mcg daily dose is recommended before conceiving & up to the 12th week of pregnancy.*Taken from Government website
Your baby’s first home
Support your body throughout your conception journey.
Prepares your body for a healthy conception
Formulated with high strength folic acid, vitamin B12 & iodine to help tackle pre-conceptual deficiencies that could negatively affect pregnancy.
Promotes normal fertility & reproduction
Zinc plays a critical role in female egg maturation & fertility making it an essential nutrient for female reproductive health.
Aids hormonal balance
Including Vitamin B6, to help regulate estrogen & progesterone, & iodine, to promote the normal production of thyroid gland hormones.
High strength formula, maximum benefit
This supplement is formulated with 17 essential nutrients & vitamins. Let’s take a closer look at our top 3 ingredients.
To help reduce the risk of a birth defect known as neural tube defects in the foetus.
As much as 14 cups of chopped spinach.
To help control homocysteine levels (which, when elevated, could contribute to infertility & miscarriage).
As much as a fillet of salmon.
To help improve egg quality & support the oocyte in order to form a ‘fertilisation-ready’ egg.
As much as 4 tablespoons of flaxseeds.
Nothing but goodness
If your body doesn’t need it, we don’t add it.
Made by experts
- High quality nutrients
- Ultra absorbable ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Scientifically-backed formula
What you won’t find
- Unnecessary filler ingredients
- Poor nutrient forms
- Artificial colours or flavourings
- Chemicals and preservatives
Backed by Science
A closer look at the research behind the vitamins and why we know they’ll work for you.
Methylated folate (folic acid) & vitamin B12 improve fertility
Results show that women supplementing with the active, methylated form of folate (5-MTHF) & vitamin B12, have a higher chance of pregnancy & live birth.
Low levels of zinc increases the time it takes to get pregnant
This study indicates that low blood concentrations of zinc & selenium have been associated with a 1 month longer period before achieving pregnancy.
Iodine improves conception rates
Iodine deficiency is linked with reduced fertility. High iodine concentration has recently been shown to improve conception rates in couples with unexplained infertility.
Each capsule contains 17 nutrients
- Vitamin D310mcg200%NRV %: 200%
Vitamin D deficiency increases the risk of reduced fertility and adverse pregnancy outcomes. 1
- Vitamin E12mg100%NRV %: 100%
Vitamin E, as an antioxidant, is involved in numerous processes around female reproductive health. 2
- Vitamin C80mg100%NRV %: 100%
A potent antioxidant which protects human cells from oxidative stress. 3
- Vitamin B12.2mg200%NRV %: 200%
Plays a critical role in energy metabolism, in the growth, development, and function of cells. 4
- Vitamin B22.8mg200%NRV %: 200%
An essential component of two major enzymes involved in cellular function, growth, and development. 5
- Vitamin B332mg200%NRV %: 200%
More than 400 enzymes require niacin to catalyze reactions in the body - this is more for any other vitamin-derived coenzyme. 6
- Vitamin B62.8mg200%NRV %: 200%
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate is the enzymatically active form of vitamin B6 found in our Fertility multivitamin. 7
- Folic acid800mcg400%NRV %: 400%
Preconception folic acid supplementation significantly reduces the risk of neural tube defect malformations. 8
- Vitamin B1210mcg400%NRV %: 400%
Preconception vitamin B12 supplementation has been shown to improve maternal vitamin B12 status and offspring neurodevelopment at 2 years of age. 9
- Biotin50mcg100%NRV %: 100%
Biotin is involved in the metabolism of fatty acids, glucose, and amino acids, and plays key roles in gene regulation and cell signaling. 10
- Pantothenic acid12mg200%NRV %: 200%
Calcium Pantothenate is the calcium salt of the water-soluble vitamin B5, found in plants and animal tissues with antioxidant properties. 11
- Magnesium120mg32%NRV %: 32%
Higher magnesium blood status shows a trend toward an increased probability for pregnancy. 12
- Iron14mg100%NRV %: 100%
Iron deficiency is very common in women of reproductive health and has been linked to adverse pregnancy outcomes. 13
- Zinc15mg150%NRV %: 150%
Helps improve egg quality & support the oocyte in order to form a ‘fertilisation-ready’ egg. 14
- Selenium55mcg100%NRV %: 100%
Low concentration of selenium in blood in the early stage of pregnancy has been linked to low birth weight of the newborn. 15
- Iodine150mcg100%NRV %: 100%
High iodine concentrations have recently been shown to improve conception rates in couples with unexplained infertility. 16
- Beta carotene3mg-NRV %: -
Increased beta-carotene intake in women has been associated with shorter time to pregnancy. 17
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Ascorbic Acid (C), Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Citrate, Nicotinamide (B3), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol), Beta Carotene, Calcium D-Pantothenate (B5), Selenomethionine, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (B6), Cholecalciferol from Lichen (D3), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1), L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (B9), Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Methylcobalamin (B12)
Why our customers love Vitl
“I would definitely recommend to others looking for supplements that suit them. Especially pleased they are vegan friendly and not full of bulking agents unlike other well known brands!”
“Very reliable and always love receiving my personalised supplements from Vitl. Highly recommend to anyone who is interested in their health and well-being. “
“Vitl are the only vitamin company that I use as I trust them to provide safe and effective supplements to suit my specific needs.”
Still have questions?
- Can I continue taking the product if I conceive?Yes, our fertility multivitamin is pregnancy safe, so you can continue taking it after conception.
- Will it help with infertility?No, as with all food supplements, our fertility multivitamin has not been designed to help manage any medical condition. It has been designed to complement an already balanced diet in an attempt to give your body all the nutrients it needs for a healthy conception and to prepare to welcome the embryo.
- What if I miss a dose?You should stick to one capsule daily. If you miss a dose, just continue taking your 1-a- day normally the next morning.
- Can my partner take it?This product has been designed to support female reproductive health. However, its high levels of zinc and selenium coupled with antioxidants vitamin E and C can all contribute to your partner’s normal reproductive health.
If you don’t see your question then please get in touch here.