Daily capsules formulated with key nutrients to help you feel more comfortable throughout your menopause.
Why choose Menopause Support?
- What it does
- Aids hormonal regulation
- Helps improve mood & energy
- Supports collagen production & bone health
- How to take
Take 1 capsule daily, with food (preferably in the morning). Tip: To feel the full benefit, we recommend taking your vitamins daily for at least 3 months.This allows time for your body to fully adjust to the supplementation.
- How it works
A unique blend of essential vitamins & minerals providing nutritional support throughout your menopause:
- Tackles hot flushes & other menopausal symptoms with oestrogen-mimicking soy isoflavones
- Folate (aka folic acid) contributes to normal psychological function
- Calcium and vitamin D helps protect against bone loss during menopause
AS SEEN IN
75% of women experience uncomfortable menopausal symptoms.*
What’s more, 44% of women experience three or more severe symptoms.*Taken from menopausesupport.co.uk
Natural menopause relief
Nutritional support for your body so you can feel more you.
Supports mood & energy
Formulated with high strength B vitamins to support normal psychological health and help counteract fatigue.
Promotes hormone regulation
Vitamin B6 (to help with hormonal regulation) is paired with soy isoflavones, a plant oestrogen that mimics human oestrogens.
Stimulates collagen production
Helps combat the natural drop in collagen production during menopause with the collagen stimulating properties of vitamin C.
High strength formula, maximum benefit
This supplement is formulated with 8 essential nutrients & vitamins. Let’s take a closer look at our top 3 ingredients.
A menopause super-hero! Oestrogen-mimicking soy isoflavones help improve mood, fatigue & hot flushes during menopause.
As much as 120g of tofu
To help regulate progesterone levels & tame mood-impacting symptoms caused by low serotonin levels.
As much as 14 medium bananas
Well known for the maintenance of healthy bones, calcium helps protect against bone loss & thinning during menopause.
As much as 3 cups of broccoli.
Nothing but goodness
If your body doesn’t need it, we don’t add it.
Made by experts
- High quality nutrients
- Ultra absorbable ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Scientifically-backed formula
What you won’t find
- Unnecessary filler ingredients
- Poor nutrient forms
- Artificial colours or flavourings
- Chemicals and preservatives
Backed by Science
A closer look at the research behind the vitamins and why we know they’ll work for you.
Soy isoflavones reduces frequency and severity of hot flushes
Results indicate that menopausal women receiving 50mg of isoflavones daily for 12 weeks see improvements in frequency and severity of hot flushes.
Calcium & Vitamin D supplementation supports bone health
Systematic review of 15 studies
The findings suggest that combined supplementation of calcium & vitamin D significantly increase bone mineral density & could prevent osteoporosis hip fracture in postmenopausal women.
Soy isoflavone supplements decrease risk of bone fractures
Soy isoflavone supplements significantly increase bone mineral density thus decreasing risk of fracture in menopausal women.
Each capsule contains 8 nutrients
- Vitamin D325mcg500%
- Vitamin B66mg429%NRV %: 429%
Helps mood symptoms related to decrease of GABA and serotonin production. 3
- Folic acid200mcg100%NRV %: 100%
Supplementation with folic acid may reduce the severity, duration, and frequency of hot flashes during menopause. 4
- Vitamin B125mcg200%NRV %: 200%
In its natural form methylcobalamin, shown to have a higher retention rate than its synthetic form (cyanocobalamin). 5
- Pantothenic acid12mg200%NRV %: 200%
Part of the B vitamins complex that supports normal mental performance and helps counteract fatigue. 6
- Calcium120mg15%NRV %: 15%
Supports healthy bone density which may be affected during menopause due to the loss of oestrogen. 7
- Chromium40mcg100%NRV %: 100%
May enhance the action of insulin, a hormone critical to the metabolism and storage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein in the body. 8
- Soya extract (equivalent to 30mg of isoflavones)75mg-
Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Soya Extract (40% Isoflavones) (Soy), Nu-Mag Rice Concentrate (Organic Rice extract, Organic Rice Hulls, Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Sunflower Oil), Calcium D-Pantothenate (B5), Cholecalciferol from Lichen (D3), Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (B6), Chromium Picolinate, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (B9), Methylcobalamin (B12)
Allergen advice: please see ingredients in bold
Why our customers love Vitl
“I would definitely recommend to others looking for supplements that suit them. Especially pleased they are vegan friendly and not full of bulking agents unlike other well known brands!”
“Very reliable and always love receiving my personalised supplements from Vitl. Highly recommend to anyone who is interested in their health and well-being. “
“Vitl are the only vitamin company that I use as I trust them to provide safe and effective supplements to suit my specific needs.”
Still have questions?
- Can I use this if I am in Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)?As with all our supplements, we do recommend checking with your GP first before taking our Menopause multivitamin to make sure no interactions exist with your medication. Due to the oestrogen-mimicking properties of isoflavones, supplementation while on HRT is not recommended.
- Can I take it with other menopause supplements?We strongly encourage sticking solely to our menopause multivitamin as it is possible to intake too much of certain nutrients found in other multivitamins. However, bundling our menopause supplement with omega-3 fatty acids is highly recommended. If you are looking to pair our menopause multivitamin with another product, just send us a message at email@example.com so one of our nutrition experts can check this for you!
- How long until I feel a benefit?To benefit fully from your menopause multivitamin we recommend taking it consistently for at least 3 months. This gives enough time for your body to adjust to the supplement, & for the soy isoflavones to reach their maximum effect.
If you don’t see your question then please get in touch here.