Omega 3 Softgels containing pure, sustainably-harvested krill oil. Easy-to-swallow with no fishy aftertaste.
- Highly absorbable source of essential fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart*
- Contributes to normal lipid metabolism**
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism **
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function**
- Source of choline**
Thanks to the natural Astaxanthin contained in krill oil, the omega 3 fatty acids are kept stable without the need of additives.
Krill Oil vs Fish Oil
Compared to fish oil, the utilization of essential fatty acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) from krill oil is 121% higher and has been clinically demonstrated to significantly improve the omega 3 levels in your body in just 30 days.
- Higher bioavailability
- High uptake of EPA and DHA into the cells
- Documented omega 3 increase
- Easy to digest
- No fishy aftertaste
- Clean and pure from the ocean’s cleanest waters
- Certified sustainable source of omega 3
- MSC certified (MSC ecolabel)
- Naturally non-GMO
- Unique, patented technology to reduce the wastage incurred by traditional methods and successfully prevents by-catch of birds, marine mammals and fish
- “A” rating in the Sustainable Fisheries Partnership (SFP) 2016 annual review
- Krill Oil Omega-3 is naturally low in toxicity and pollutant free
The Marine Stewardship Council is supported by the WWF: "WWF supports Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certification as the most robust and credible certification program for wild-capture fisheries". MSC is an independent non-profit organisation whose certification is recognised globally by WWF as the world’s best and most rigorous environmental assessment for fisheries.
For a full list of ingredients, please see below.
*Permitted nutrition claims according to regulation (EC) 1924/2006 based on taking 3 capsules per day
**Permitted nutrition claims according to regulation (EC) 1924/2006 based on taking 4 capsules per day