Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Our Pregnapack™ contains 30 capsules formulated with key nutrients to support your pregnancy & give your baby the best start.
- Foetal development
- Pregnancy health
- Postnatal care
Why choose Pregnancy & Breastfeeding?
- What it does
- Provides the recommended daily dose of high strength folic acid
- Helps prevent birth defects, such as neural tube defects
- Supports your overall health during pregnancy
- How to take
Take 1 capsule daily, with food (preferably in the morning).
- How it works
A unique blend of essential vitamins & minerals providing nutritional support throughout & after pregnancy:
- Supports cell division
- Supports iron levels
- Aids maternal tissue growth
- Supports breastfeeding
- Assists your recovery from birth
AS SEEN IN
A lack of folate during pregnancy can increase the risk of neural tube defects.*
At least a 400 mcg daily dose is recommended before conceiving & up to the 12th week of pregnancy.*Taken from Government website
Giving your baby everything they need
Nutritional support for you & your baby.
Aids maternal tissue growth
Formulated with high strength folate (aka folic acid) to help reduce the risk of preterm birth, low birth weight & developmental birth defects.
Promotes healthy cell division
In order for your baby to grow, the embryo cells must divide to create new cells. Iron & vitamin B12 play a critical role in this process.
Supports oxygen supply
Your body uses iron to make more red blood cells, which carries oxygen around your body to your baby.
High strength formula, maximum benefit
This supplement is formulated with 17 essential nutrients & vitamins. Let’s take a closer look at our top 3 ingredients.
To help reduce the risk of neural tube defects in the foetus.
As much as 5 cups of broccoli.
You need more iron during pregnancy to support increased volumes of blood for foetal & placental growth.
As much as 17 cups of chopped spinach.
To help prevent preeclampsia, low birthweight, bone fragility, poor postnatal growth & increased risk of autoimmune diseases in newborns.
As much as 10 medium eggs.
Nothing but goodness
If your body doesn’t need it, we don’t add it.
Made by experts
- High quality nutrients
- Ultra absorbable ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Scientifically-backed formula
What you won’t find
- Unnecessary filler ingredients
- Poor nutrient forms
- Artificial colours or flavourings
- Chemicals and preservatives
Backed by Science
A closer look at the research behind the vitamins and why we know they’ll work for you.
Folic acid supplementation during pregnancy improves cognitive function in children
Results show that folic acid supplements can improve children’s alertness at age 7–9 when used beyond the first trimester of pregnancy at the current periconceptional recommended dose.
Iron deficiency is associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Iron deficiency is very common in pregnant women and is associated with reduced neurodevelopment of the baby, increased maternal illness, low birth weight, prematurity and intrauterine growth restriction.
Vitamin D deficiency is associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Implications of vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy include compromised maternal health & foetal skeletal growth, small infant size and the development of common childhood diseases.
Each capsule contains 17 nutrients
- Vitamin D310mcg200%NRV %: 200%
Public Health England recommends that everyone supplements with at least 10 mcg. 1
- Vitamin E12mg100%NRV %: 100%
Reduces the risk of pregnancy complications such as pre-eclampsia. 2
- Vitamin C80mg100%NRV %: 100%
Increased requirement during pregnancy due to the active transfer to the fetus.3
- Vitamin B12.2mg200%NRV %: 200%
Plays a critical role in energy metabolism, growth, development, and function of cells.4
- Vitamin B22.8mg200%NRV %: 200%
An essential B vitamin, plays an important role in the baby’s bone, muscle and nerve development.5
- Vitamin B332mg200%NRV %: 200%
More than 400 enzymes require niacin to catalyze reactions in the body, which is more than for any other vitamin-derived coenzyme.6
- Vitamin B62.8mg200%NRV %: 200%
Daily requirement increases throughout pregnancy as the baby goes through intense periods of growth and energy retention.7
- Folic acid800mcg400%NRV %: 400%
Has been shown to have a significant beneficial effect in the prevention of neural tube defects prior to and during pregnancy.8
- Vitamin B1210mcg400%NRV %: 400%
Crucial for red blood cell formation, neurological functions and DNA synthesis, crucial to support during pregnancy.9
- Biotin50mcg100%NRV %: 100%
Crucial for fetus development, with a deficiency associated with low birthweight.10
- Pantothenic acid12mg200%NRV %: 200%
Supports normal tissue growth and functioning of the developing fetus.11
- Magnesium120mg32%NRV %: 32%
Involved in over 300 reactions in the body, a magnesium deficiency is associated with higher health risk for mother and baby.12
- Iron14mg100%NRV %: 100%
A common deficiency during pregnancy, supports oxygen transportation and energy metabolism.13
- Zinc15mg150%NRV %: 150%
An essential mineral during pregnancy with low intakes associated with preterm birth.14
- Selenium55mcg100%NRV %: 100%
Fundamental for nerve function and immune system of the developing fetus.15
- Iodine150mcg100%NRV %: 100%
The most common deficiency globally, iodine is crucial for healthy fetal and infant development.16
- Beta carotene3mg-NRV %: -
Converted to vitamin A, this precursor plays a role in healthy vision and immune development of the fetus.17
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Ascorbic Acid (C), Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Citrate, Nicotinamide (B3), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol), Beta Carotene, Calcium D-Pantothenate (B5), Selenomethionine, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (B6), Cholecalciferol from Lichen (D3), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1), L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (B9), Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Methylcobalamin (B12)
Why our customers love Vitl
“I would definitely recommend to others looking for supplements that suit them. Especially pleased they are vegan friendly and not full of bulking agents unlike other well known brands!”
“Very reliable and always love receiving my personalised supplements from Vitl. Highly recommend to anyone who is interested in their health and well-being. “
“Vitl are the only vitamin company that I use as I trust them to provide safe and effective supplements to suit my specific needs.”
Still have questions?
- Can I take Pregnancy support alongside other supplements?We recommend checking with our in-house nutrition experts to determine whether it’s safe to take more than one supplement. Please email: email@example.com and we’ll be on hand to assist you.
- Some nutrients are in very high amounts in the formula, is this dangerous?We strive for optimal health and believe that this is achieved with a higher quantity than the NRV (daily recommendation set by the government to prevent deficiency diseases), however, we are always careful to stay well within the tolerable upper limits of each nutrient.
- Can I take this product even if I’m not pregnant?Our Pregnancy support multivitamin has been especially designed to support those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. We highly advise looking into other supplements that may be more suitable for you if you are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you don’t see your question then please get in touch here.