Baked portobello mushroom eggs healthy breakfast recipe
Head to the market and grab the biggest Portobello mushrooms you can find because this dish is so tasty, you're not going to want it to end quickly!
Prep time 20mins
Ingredients – serves 1-2
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100g cherry tomatoes on vine
- 100g asparagus
- 2 organic eggs
- Sea salt and black pepper
1. Grease a piece of baking parchment with olive oil and place on a baking tray.
2. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms, splash insides with tamari. Place on the baking parchment with asparagus and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place in a preheated 200C oven for 7 mins. Remove from the oven and crack the eggs into the mushrooms. Replace in the oven for a further 10mins.