Prep time: 5mins
Cooking time: 5min
- 2/3 cup cooked mixed ancient grains (try Merchant Gourmet wholesome mixed grains)
- 2 tsp stevia (or to taste)
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbs raw nut & seed mix
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup natural yogurt (look for one with “live active cultures” written on the label)
- 60g mixed berries (1/2 cup fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of unsweetened oat and coconut milk
- Combine the grains, milk, berries and stevia in a saucepan over low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to your serving bowl before topping with yogurt, coconut, nuts & seeds. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yum!
Replace fresh/frozen berries with a blend of dried berries, such as goji, acai and cranberries