The surprisingly easy way to measure your vitamin levels
The VITL Nutrition Team / 10 Aug 2018
How much do you really know about what’s going on inside your body? Our new Vitamin & Cholesterol Test takes the guesswork out of understanding what your body needs.
Think of it like an MOT for your health! Just like you'd regularly check the functioning of your car, you should also do the same with your health. With the VITL Vitamin & Cholesterol test, you'll get a thorough analysis of 5 key vitamins shown to have the greatest impact on wellbeing and long-term health, as well as a full cholesterol reading. You'll also get bespoke nutrition recommendations to help you adjust your diet and supplement plan to live healthier and feel your best.
From a simple finger-prick (don't worry, it doesn't hurt!) you’ll get a thorough analysis of your nutrition status for these key nutrients:
- Vitamin D
- Ferritin (Iron)
- Active B12
- PLUS, we provide a full breakdown of your cholesterol levels: Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and Cholesterol Ratio
How does it work?
No need to book in an appointment with your doctor, instead you can do the whole thing from the comfort of your own home.
- We send you our at-home test including all the necessary equipment and instructions you need.
- All it takes is a very simple finger-prick test, and don’t worry you won’t ever see the needle thanks to our nifty little lancets!
- Send your sample off to our lab and let science do its thing!
- Your sample will be processed within just a few days
- Within 2-3 working days, you'll receive your results alongside diet and lifestyle recommendations to suit you
It couldn’t be simpler!
We know how important your personal data is to you, we use the latest data encryption technology so you never have to worry about it. Only the nutritionist making your personalised recommendations will have access to your results.
Track your progress
What better way to determine what you should be doing for your health than getting live results of what’s happening inside your body? To keep on top of your health, we recommend that you re-test your blood every 3 months as a way of keeping track. We know just how busy life can be and that it can get in the way of staying on track, so to make life easier for you, our blood test is available on a quarterly subscription! (which you can pause or cancel any time).
"I started with a blood test and was quite surprised by the results, I'd been taking totally unnecessary vitamins for years! I started with my personalised vitamin pack after identifying what I needed exactly and the change has been AMAZING. My energy levels are through the roof!" - Yasmin K.
- When is the best time to take my sample?
It’s important to take your test during the working week (Monday to Friday) and post it on the same day that you take your sample so our lab gets it as quickly as possible. It’s best to take your sample first thing in the morning and avoid high-fat meals for 5 hours beforehand as this could affect your cholesterol results.
- What’s the best way to take my sample?
- How can I see my results?
You will receive an email to notify you that your results are available to view.
- Can I use my results to update my personalised vitamin pack?
- I forgot to register my kit!
- Will an existing medical condition or medication I am taking affect my results?
Potentially, please get in touch with our customer service team (info@Vitl.com) who can try to find out for you, but this test is still useful to show if your condition or medication is affecting your nutritional status