How can we help?
Our Frequently Asked Questions are the quickest way to get help, but if you can't find what you're looking for then drop us a line and someone in the team will be on hand to help.
You can get hold of the VITL team Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm
After you have paused or cancelled your subscription, you will receive a confirmation by email.
You can restart your account whenever you like by logging back into your account and clicking on the "Subscriptions" tab. If you need any assistance, please contact our friendly customer services team at email@example.com.
VITL Greens superfood powder is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
If you are ordering personalised VITL product via the app, you will be asked for your dietary requirements and we will make sure your products adhere to your preferences.
If you wish to make a return, please contact us and then send your box with a note of your details to:
Marketing Logistics Ltd
Alternatively, if your coupon offers you a % value off of your order, please enter this at check out. Do let us know if you have any problems or further questions and we'll be happy to help.
From an iOS 10 device:
- From your device's Home screen, tap App Store
- Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner
- Tap the View Apple ID button
- Enter your password and tap OK
- From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions
- From the Manage App Subscription page on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, tap VITL
- From the VITL screen, you can change your auto-renewal options to Off to cancel
- After making your changes, tap on Done
From an iOS 11 device:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple
Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle