How can we help?
Our Frequently Asked Questions are the quickest way to get help, but if you can't find what you're looking for then drop us a line and someone in the team will be on hand to help.
You can get hold of the VITL team Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm or visit our Help Centre for more information.
- What does Vitl do?Vitl provides a simple and convenient way to understand and improve your health with at-home nutrition tests and tailor-made supplements to help you feel your best.
- Where is Vitl available?Vitl is based in the UK but we deliver our personalised vitamin packs to most of Europe, Australia and the USA. The DNA Nutrition Test is currently restricted to customers in the UK, the USA, and select countries in mainland Europe (the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, and Ireland). The Vitamin Blood Test is only available for UK customers. That said, you can access the Vitl platform from anywhere in the world via your smartphone, laptop or desktop.
- Who can use Vitl products?Our products are designed for anyone over the age of 18. Whether you are a nutrition buff, just starting a health kick, trying to conceive, already pregnant, or training for an event, we have the supplements and nutrition tests for you!
- How do I contact Vitl?
- How do I reset my password?
- Is my data safe?Keeping our customers' data safe is of utmost importance to us here at Vitl. We guarantee that we will not sell or pass your data to any third party outside of Sequence Nutrition Limited in the normal course of business, unless that third party requires the data to provide you with your order for delivery, or if required to do so by law. We store your data on our secure servers and customers can request a data update, a copy of their information, and that their account or data is deleted permanently, in line with the 2018 General Data Protection Regulation. Vitl is fully registered with the ICO and HIPAA-compliant.