Butterbean and cauliflower soup recipe, dairy free
Hurrah for soup season! Cauliflower, the unsung hero of vegetables, provides a creamy base for this nutritious and delicious winter warmer, which you can whizz up in just 15 minutes.
Per serving: 228Kcal, 16g protein, 40g carbs, 2g fat
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2tsp olive oil
- 1/2 a head of cauliflower (including the leaves!)
- 1 tin butterbeans
- 750ml water
- 3tsp vegetable bouillon stock
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 15g parsley
- Black pepper
- Soften the onions and garlic in a pan over a low to medium heat in the olive oil.
- Add the other ingredients except for the parsley and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10-15mins until the cauliflower is cooked
- Blend until creamy.
- Add the parsley and pulse blend to incorporate into the soup.