Per serving: 436Kcal, 16g protein, 34g carbohydrate, 29g fat
Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250g brown button mushrooms
- 150g shiitake mushrooms
- 150g cashew nuts
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 litre of water
- 3 tsp vegetable bouillon powder/ stock
- 30g parsley
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Roughly chop the onions, celery and garlic.
- Place in a large pan with the olive oil and sweat off the onions, celery and garlic for 7 mins.
- Add the roughly chopped button and shiitake mushrooms and cook for a further 3 mins.
- Add the water, thyme, cashew nuts, bouillon powder and seasoning. Bring to the boil and simmer with lid on for 10mins.
- Remove the thyme sprigs with a spoon; add the parsley and blend until smooth.