Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 0min
Total: 10 min
- 1 medium frozen ripe banana
- 1 tbs Chai spice blend (or make your own- 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp ground nutmeg, 1 tsp ground cardamom, ½ teaspoon of cloves)
- 6 raw walnuts
- 1 cup of unsweetened oat and coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of liquid stevia (or 2 tsp of granulated stevia)
- 1/3 cup natural yogurt (look for one with “live active cultures” written on the label)
- 1/3 cup raw rolled oats
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and buzzzzzzzzzzzzz until smooth.
2. Transfer to a drinking jar and enjoy your morning hit of health.
- Start experimenting with different flavours, get your hands a spice set and a mortar and pestle
- Plain non-fat Greek yogurt is a great staple for the fridge- lower in sugar and has more protein than standards yogurts.