- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup cashews (chopped)
- ½ cup almonds (chopped)
- ½ cup pecans (chopped)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large egg whites*
- 1 sachet VITL Greens (now half price!)
- ½ cup dried fruit, we used goji berries.
*For a vegan option, substitute egg whites with coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 110°C. In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold egg whites into the dry oat mixture. Stir gently until dry mixture is coated. Turn out mixture onto a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes. Once cooked, but still hot, stir in the VITL greens. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
Perfect for breakfast or a snack combined with Coconut Collaborative blueberry yoghurt.