Christmassy protein banana and cherry loaf recipe
Time to get in the spirit with a protein-packed festive treat! Gluten free and dairy free!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. of nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup (can use honey or another alternative)
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon (plus more for topping)
- Handful of cherries
- Handful of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 x Vanilla VITL Protein Superblends sachet (Get yours for just £1.95!)
- 1 orange (juiced... or orange juice)
- Add all ingredients apart from the orange juice, into a bowl and mix with a hand blender. Or if you're strong and tough, use a wooden spoon.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add mixture to the loaf tin and cook for 30 mins.
- Remove the bread, and brush over the orange juice (don't soak it, just gently coat it) and sprinkle some cinnamon.
- Cook for a further 15 mins.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Eat it all!