Per serving: 555 Kcal, 37g protein, 63g carbs, 19g (healthy) fat
- 1 100g salmon fillet
- 1 bunch/ 80g 100% buckwheat noodles (AKA "soba" noodles)
- 1/2 head broccoli chopped into small florets
- 1/4 cucumber (chopped into slices)
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp Tamari soy sauce
- 20g fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 lime (juice)
- Boil a pan of water and add in the noodles. Cook for 7 minutes.
- In a steamer above the noodles, steam the salmon for 7 minutes and the broccoli for 5 minutes (they can all go in together).
- When the noodles and broccoli are cooked, refresh in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Mix with the cucumber, sesame oil, lime juice tamari and coriander.
- Top with the salmon fillet either hot or cold and serve.