Salmon buckwheat noodle salad recipe, high vitamin C!
You only need one pan and just 10 minutes to make this easy, healthy and refreshing dish. Thanks to the broccoli, this dish is also a fantastic source of vitamin C!
Per serving: 555 Kcal, 37g protein, 63g carbs, 19g (healthy) fat
- 1 100g salmon fillet
- 1 bunch/ 80g 100% buckwheat noodles (AKA "soba" noodles)
- 1/2 head broccoli chopped into small florets
- 1/4 cucumber (chopped into slices)
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp Tamari soy sauce
- 20g fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 lime (juice)
- Boil a pan of water and add in the noodles. Cook for 7 minutes.
- In a steamer above the noodles, steam the salmon for 7 minutes and the broccoli for 5 minutes (they can all go in together).
- When the noodles and broccoli are cooked, refresh in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Mix with the cucumber, sesame oil, lime juice tamari and coriander.
- Top with the salmon fillet either hot or cold and serve.