Chia, almond, cherry & coconut brownie layer pot recipe
Chia seeds are all the rave, and for good reason, too. They're very versatile, full of protein and a great source of fibre, so great for digestion.
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 VITL Greens sachet
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 80g pitted cherries
- 25g Punch coconut brownie super seeds
- Dissolve VITL Greens powder in the almond milk by stirring in well.
- Add in the chia seeds and again mix well.
- Place in the fridge to soak for 2 hours or overnight, to make the ‘chia pudding’.
- To assemble the pot. Layer the coconut brownie super seeds, followed by a layer of cherry, and the chia mixture.
- Repeat to the top of the pot and serve.